Inconvenient History Summer 2013, Vol. 5, No. 2, Now Available!
- Editorial: Historical Revisionism and Popular Opinion, by Richard Widmann
- Three Aspects of the German Deportation of European Jews into the Occupied Eastern Territories, 1941-1944, by Thomas Kues
- Reductio ad Hitlerum as a Social Evil , by Kerry Bolton
- The Injustice of Conspiracy Accusations in War Crimes Trials, by Carlos Porter
- The Jewish Hand in the World Wars, Part 1, by Thomas Dalton
- 102 Years of American Satrapy, by Jett Rucker
- The Death of a Distinguished Lawyer, Doug Christie, “the Battling Barrister”, by Robert Faurisson
- Knut Hamsun: The Soul of Norway, by Stephen Goodson
If you have anything you’re working on that would be suitable and ready for our Fall issue of 2013, please contact the editor at the IH Contact US page.